Since the development of my PICOT question, I had to make one change to it. I originally had come up with “In patients with PTSD, how does the use of medical marijuana compared to those who do not use medical marijuana influence the improvement of PTSD symptoms over 6 months?”. After feedback, I realized that for my topic, it is not appropriate to use the time frame of 6 months. Revised, my research question now stands as: “In patients with PTSD, how does the use of medical marijuana compared to those who do not use medical marijuana influence the improvement of PTSD symptoms?”. I thought the time frame would help get me more measurable results, but my topic is one that does not require a strict time frame such as the 6 months I had originally assigned to my PICOT question. The revised PICOT question was able to give me a successful search, with many relevant research articles coming up closely related to it. However, with many relevant articles turning up in the search, there were also some irrelevant ones that I had to weed out. I chose some sources that were not providing me useful information, and had to revise my chosen studies. Overall, after revising my PICOT question and eliminating the time-frame, I ended up with a more applicable question with relevant sources investigating my chosen topic.